Manager, Empower, Human Capital DevelopementBack
|DIVISION||HUMAN CAPITAL DEVELOPMENT|
The position requires the potential incumbent to lead and drive the department in achieving the objectives:
- Develop the empower ECER programme implementation framework including funding allocation and utilisation.
- Formulate integrated strategy for the relevant Human Capital empower projects identified in a timely manner in line with the ECER Master Plan.
- Responsible in Technical or Commercial evaluation tender related to empower ECER programme.
- Engage with all the relevant stakeholders from schools, district education office, district office, states and federal agencies.
- Enhance integrated development, maintenance and sustainability of appropriate culture and corporate image.
- Possess a Bachelor and / or Master’s Degree in Finance / Accountancy / Business Administration / Economics / Human and Social Science or any other related discipline from a recognised University.
- Minimum six (6) years of working experience in human capital development strategy.
- Similar experience in other related sectors is an added advantage.
- Possess good interpersonal skills and pleasant personality.
- Has confidence to communicate and meeting people/stakeholders at all level.
- Work commendably under pressure and able to meet tight deadline.