Executive, Media Relations, Corporate AffairsBack
|POSITION||EXECUTIVE, BRAND & EVENTS|
- Media Management
- Assist in the producing, reviewing, editing and copy-checking all written materials that are to be issued to the media, e.g. press releases, speeches and fact sheets.
- Assist in organizing and managing press conferences and media briefings for ECERDC.
- Content Management
- Liaising with the respective division’s/cluster’s heads and officers in obtaining the latest facts and figures on ECER projects and events.
- Assisting Brand & Events in the production of ECER collaterals (Annual Report, brochures, panels, calendars, print ads etc.), particularly on the editorial aspects.
- Media Monitoring
- Monitor and ensure ECER-related news are received on a daily basis and compile it for dissemination to the management.
- Web and Portal Management
- Assist in reviewing, editing and copy-checking all written materials that are to be uploaded on ECERDC’s website and online newsletter.
- Ensuring timely and accurate postings of ECER’s latest news, tender notices, special announcements and testimonies on ECERDC’s website (www.ecerdc.com.my), staff portal, microsite and any other related materials.
- Video recording of programs and projects as and when required.
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Communications, preferably in Public Relations and Journalism or any other related discipline from recognized University.
- Minimum two (2) years of working experience in the area of communications.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in Bahasa Malaysia & English.
- Creative and pro-active, with editorial skills and a sharp eye for details.
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to manage time for peak performance.