Executive, People Planning, Human Resource & AdministrationBack
|POSITION||EXECUTIVE PEOPLE PLANNING, HUMAN RESOURCE & ADMINISTRATION|
|DIVISION||HUMAN RESOURCE AND ADMINISTRATION|
- Responsible to coordinate and manage operational activities of recruitment full cycle including sourcing, interviewing, selection, on boarding and reporting activities.
- Determine applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Attract applicants by placing job advertisements internally and externally.
- Manage hiring process, reference checks, prepare salary recommendations, offer letter generations and offer acceptance and/or declines.
- Administer staff probation and confirmation.
- Administer and monitor staff contract.
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree preferably in Human Resource Management or any other related discipline from a recognized University.
- Minimum three (3) years of working experience in Human Resource preferably in the scope of Manpower Planning, Talent Acquisition or Recruitment.
- Well versed with Labor Law, Employment Act and statutory guidelines, and good working knowledge of HR practice.
- Possess good communications skill in English and Bahasa Malaysia (oral and written).
- High integrity, ethics and professionalism in managing HR related functions.
- Meticulous and well-organized in handling tasks and meeting strict deadlines.
- Possess good follow-up skills and able to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Able to work independently under minimum supervision.