Manager, Brand & Events, Corporate AffairsBack
|POSITION||MANAGER, BRAND & EVENTS|
- Brand Management
- Support the Senior Manager, Brand & Events in planning, implementing and monitoring of the Branding strategy to ensure optimal Branding opportunities and awareness of ECER events/projects through various communications channels of ATL & BTL.
- Marketing Communications
- Lead in the conceptualization, strategizing and execution of all marketing communications programs and collaterals (annual reports, brochures, exhibitions, panels, calendars, print ads, billboards, etc.) in enhancing the image of ECER projects, for a continuous branding exercise.
- Event Management
- Collate and manage the calendar of events and henceforth lead in coordinating and managing ECER Corporate & Investment Promotion Events i.e. prepare the necessary arrangements, materials, paperwork, budget, approvals etc.
- Custodian of ECER Corporate Identity (CI)
- Ensure that the Corporate Identity guideline is adhered to at all times including all corporate and marketing communications programs.
- Support the Senior Manager, Brand & Event in the planning and documentation of the Operational Expenditure & Budget and the KPI.
- Possess a Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in Public Relations / Mass Communications / Advertising / Business Administration / Marketing or any other related discipline from a recognized University.
- Minimum six (6) years of working experience in the area of public relations, branding, advertising and event organizing.
- Knowledgeable in the principles and practices of Public Relations, Branding and Marketing Communications.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in Bahasa Melayu and English.
- Ability to multi-task at all times, manage tight deadlines and provide the best solutions during difficult situations.
- Creative and pro-active, with creative/editorial skills and a sharp eye for details.
- Have strong negotiation skills and the ability to manage time for peak performance.
- Pleasant personality.