Manager, Internal AuditBack
- Execute audit programs assigned on a timely basis.
- Prepare detailed audit approach and plan for each audit programmed assigned.
- Identify issues and develop corrective actions, providing value adding recommendations.
- Produce Audit reports and communicate audit results to management.
- Create and maintain Audit Files
- Perform follow-ups ensuring closures of issues.
- On an annual basis, prepare Annual Internal Audit Plans
- Perform any other tasks as and when assigned.
- Must have at least a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or any other related disciplines from a recognized University.
- Possess qualified Internal Auditor Certifications.
- Minimum six (6) years of working experience in accounting or internal auditing.
- Good command of Bahasa Malaysia and English.