Manager, Investment Strategy & Marketing, Investor ManagementBack
|POSITION||MANAGER, INVESTMENT STRATEGY & MARKETING|
- Coordinate market sensing study
- Produce various investment promotion and business development programmes for execution by the clusters
- Provide technical support to IM clusters on industry related information/research
- To manage and maintain effective and sustainable relations with relevant stakeholders (internal and external)
- To develop and demonstrate effective leadership for superior performance and availability of competent, capable and motivated workforce
- To create conditions for knowledge development and enhancement of professionals
- To foster good working relationship with relevant government agencies/authorities, industry associations and external agencies
- Possess a Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in Business Administration / Economics / Commerce / Law or any other related disciplines from a recognized University.
- Minimum six (6) years of related working experience. Experience in investor management or relation especially in manufacturing, agriculture, tourism or other related sectors is an added advantage.
- Strong network among local & foreign business and investment community is an added advantage.
- High integrity, ethics and professionalism.