Manager, Remuneration & Administration, Human Resource & AdministrationBack
|POSITION||MANAGER, REMUNERATION & ADMINISTRATION|
|DIVISION||HUMAN RESOURCE & ADMINISTRATION|
- Develop Policy and Procedure related to rewards and benefits to ensure it comply with the organization’s regulation.
- Administer payroll (salary, bonuses) and staff benefits.
- To lead and conduct salary benchmarking and analysis of compensation and benefit practices.
- Able to conduct job evaluation and interview of candidates.
- Review, forecast and monitor budget for salary and benefits increases.
- Develop a competitive compensation and benefits package to attract, motivate and retain good employees.
- Build relationships with other counterparts in the industry to keep abreast with best practices.
- Advise employees and management on employment regulations, compensation and benefits policies and HR procedures.
- To manage the Human Resource Information System (SAP Payroll, e-Leave) by maintaining and updating personnel records accordingly.
- To manage and conduct new staff Onboarding programme & Offboarding.
- To manage the Administration department.
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource or any other related discipline from a recognized University.
- Minimum six (8) years of working experience in Human Resources areas, preferably in Compensation and Benefit function.
- Must be well versed with Labor Law, Employment Act and statutory guidelines.
- Must possess good working knowledge of HR practice.
- Must possess good interpersonal and communication skills with all level of employees.
- High integrity, ethics and professionalism.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good command of Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- Strong English business writing skills.