Senior Manager, Akuapolitan, AgribusinessBack
|POSITION||SENIOR MANAGER, AKUAPOLITAN|
- Strategize planning and implementation of poverty eradication program and increase of quality of life for rural folk all Agropolitan & Aquapolitan areas of ECER.
- Strategize planning and effective utilization and security of manpower, budget capital and facilities and achievement of expected returns within reasonable risks.
- Provide direction to maintain effective and sustainable rapport with relevant stakeholders (internal and external).
- Inspire, perform and promote effective leadership for superior performance.
- Ensure sound corporate governance and proper conduct and compliance with all relevant authorities and regulations.
- Develop, promote and ensure availability of competent, capable and motivated staff.
- Lead and promote conditions for knowledge development, technology utilization and enhancement of professional.
- Lead and develop integrated development, maintenance and sustain suitable culture and corporate image.
- Motivate and change the mindset of the participants to look at the opportunities in hand
- Coordination of programmes to complement other cluster projects at the same time.
- Lead the preparation of all management documents for management & Council Meetings and approval
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Plantation / Agriculture / Business Administration from recognized University.
- Minimum ten (10) years of working experience in related job function.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proactive, self-starter, and enthusiastic personality.
- Results driven, good stakeholder management, able to work as a team, committed, good deal and decision making ability, possess strategic insight and able to manage performance and development