Senior Manager, Risk Management, Corporate Strategic PlanningBack
|POSITION||SENIOR MANAGER, RISK MANAGEMENT|
|DIVISION||CORPORATE STRATEGIC PLANNING|
- Plan, design, implement, monitor and report the Enterprise Risk Management of the organisation;
- Conduct periodic risk management review on business processes and make recommendation to the Management on potential risk and mitigation action to address the risk exposures;
- Provide support, education and training to staff to build risk awareness within the organisation;
- Supports risk analysis and monitoring; and, reporting of mitigation measures;
- Monitor the progress of Risk Mitigation for Key Risks;
- Manage and maintain the organisation’s Business Continuity Management;
- Manage and monitor the overall Health, Safety & Environment portfolio;
- Maintain good working relationship with relevant Government agencies/authorities and other related stakeholders;
- Execute strategic alliances and partnerships with industry players and government agencies to achieve the set objectives; and,
- Plan and execute the agreed continuous improvement initiatives.
- Possess a Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in Business Administration / Accounting / Finance / Economics / Law or any other related disciplines from a recognised University.
- Minimum ten (10) years working experience in related job function.
- Good command of Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- Core competencies required are effective stakeholder management, results driven, a team player and committed.