- Perform general office administrative task and ensure request to assist in office administration be attended to in a timely manner.
- Coordinate Divisional events.
- Handle all incoming and outgoing mail / document; receive and log incoming mail / document; send and log outgoing mail / documents.
- Meeting arrangement including room booking, photocopying, printing and binding, refreshment etc.
- Attend to incoming calls in the absence of the General Manager and other staff within the division.
- Maintain a proper filing system for the division and ensure that documents are kept for easy access in the future.
- Attend to all other related administrative matters to ensure proper functioning of the Division.
- Make necessary travel arrangements for outstation trips such as preparing TAR and getting the approval from the approving authority, booking of accommodation and transportation etc.
- Review Divisional staff claims and submit to the relevant authority for approval.
- Manage HOD’s calendar and appointments.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma in Secretarial Science, Office Management, Records Management or any other related discipline from a recognized University.
- Minimum two (2) years working experience in administrative functions.
- Preferably Non-Executive specialized in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.