For The Rakyat
TERAJU@ECER is a collaboration programme with Teraju (a unit in the Prime Minister’s Department) to lead, drive and coordinate the implementation of Bumiputera Economic Empowerment Agenda.
For further details, please contact TERAJU at:
Forms are available at:
- Business Sector: Tourism
- Incentive: Facilitation Fund of Rm3.2 million towards the construction of a RM24.8 million hot spring resort.
- Impact: Revenue forecast to increase by 50%. Provides employment to 150 local residents.
- Business Sector: Electric and Electronics
- Incentive: Facilitation Fund of Rm6.4 million towards the construction of RM50 million solar energy-based power station.
- Impact: Faster economic development of Pasir Mas. Act as a magnet to attract invetsors to Pasir Mas.
- Business Sector: Bakery and Frozen Food Manufacturing
- Incentive: TeraS grant of RM1 million towards the construction on of RM10 million factory and business advisory services
- Impact: 20% increase in revenue. Increase in employment opportunities for 60 people.Market expansion to Terengganu and Southern Thailand.
- Business Sector: Transportation of petroleum products
- Incentive: TeraS grant of RM13 million and business advisory services as well as Facilitation Fund of RM3.94 million for the construction of tanker hub and purchase17 tankers
- Impact: 60% increase in revenue. Addition of 17 tankers to existing fleet.
- Business Sector: Education
- Incentive: TeraS grant of RM9.43 milllion and Facilitation Fund of RM 1,78 million for construction of a new campus for the International School of Kuantan costing RM13.92 million.
- Impact: Student intake increased 100 to 350. Increase in employment opportunities for 20 more people.