10 Reasons to invest in ECER
Road Connectivity: East Coast Expressway
Air Connectivity : Airports
Sea Connectivity: Kuantan Port & New Deep Water Terminal
With this expansion, Kuantan Port will become a deep water port and positioned as the “Gateway to Asia Pacific”, significantly contributing to the growth of port and maritime industries while at the same time increasing job opportunities from the growing investments in the Region.
Upon completion in 2018, the new deep water terminal at Kuantan Port will enable the Port to accommodate large vessels of up to 200,000 dead weight tonnage (DWT) in size. The expansion of
this project will also increase the port’s capacity to handle bulk and container cargo. Upon completion of Phase 1, the port will be able to handle 26 million freight weight tonnes of bulk cargo.
KUANTAN PORT EXPANSION
- Situated strategically at Tanjung Gelang, in the state of Pahang at the crossroads of international shipping lanes of the South China Sea.
- Include construction of a new deep water terminal.
- Equipped to serve users with various types of facilities and equipment to handle all their cargo such as berthing and storage facilities.
- The berthing facilities comprise of multi-purpose berths, container berths, liquid chemical berths, palm oil berths, mineral oil berth and jetties.
- Storage facilities for various types of cargoes such as container freight station, container storage yard, 7 conventional cargo warehouse and open storage yard.
- For more info www.kuantanport.com.my
Internet Connectivity: ECER
Amenities & Lifestyle in ECER
The development approach in ECER consists of commercial, residential, education, industries, service & knowledge components that are closely interlinked where liveability will be elevated to world class standards.
Education Centres in ECER
ECER is home to some of the country’s top universities, technical institutions and schools. ECERDC works closely with the various universities and institutions of higher education to drive ECERDC’s human capital and entrepreneurship programmes which have contributed towards building a knowledge-based, skilled and competitive workforce to support the Region’s growing economic