Executive (Cluster), Investor ManagementBack
- Implement effective marketing and promotions strategies and approaches.
- Follow through with potential investors for value-added strategic collaborations, business opportunities and investment.
- Prepare effective information memorandums and attractive collaterals for investment roadshows and make presentation on ECER investment strategies to potential investors.
- Follow through marketing of ECER’s promoted projects and incentive package.
- Follow through potential investors enquiries and/or facilitate them.
- Overseeing the implementation of investor’s project.
- Manage and maintain relationship with relevant stakeholders (internal and external).
- Possess strong initiative and value added input in all tasked assigned to achieve superior performance.
- Assist in projects assigned as and when required.
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration / Accounting / Finance / Economics or any other related disciplines from a recognized University.
- Minimum three (3) years of working experience in investor management in either manufacturing, agriculture, property, tourism or other related sectors.
- Strong networking is an added advantage.
- Good command of Bahasa Malaysia and English. Knowledge in foreign languages, especially Chinese dialects, is an advantage.
- Willing to travel both local and overseas.