Executive, empower ECER, Pahang Regional OfficeBack
|POSITION||EXECUTIVE, empower ECER|
|DIVISION||PAHANG REGIONAL OFFICE|
- Lead and provide guidance to empower ECER Site Officers (SO) in program monitoring, progress reporting, participants’ engagement, event management, engagement with local government agencies and schools, post-training income verification for Skills & Entrepreneurship participants.
- Coordinate and organize Implementation Committee Meeting (ICM) and review the ICM Minutes of Meeting (MoM) prepared by SO before the MoM is signed by the Chairman of ICM.
- Review the factsheet and speeches submitted by SO and liaise with Corporate Affairs Division (CAD) and subsequently CEO’s office for approval.
- Coordinate and review the progress reports prepare by Service Providers and SO to ensure the report is timely completed, accurate and consistent..
- Compile and prepare the Technical Committee Meeting (TCM) and Steering Committee Meeting (SCM) packs and deliver to the members prior to the meeting.
- Prepare the power point presentation for Implementation & Coordination Committee (ICC) Meeting based on respective state assigned and Council Meeting.
- Engage with all the relevant stakeholders from schools, district education office, district office, state and federal agencies.
- Identify, collate all issues reported by SO and escalate to superior or the relevant department and agency for resolution.
- Prepare and provide to SO any Task Assignment pertaining to Matters on Teraju, MDEC or all other Matters related to ECERDC’s empower ECER program for execution and implementation.
- Develop and maintain good working-level relationship with the relevant Agencies, Service Providers and other divisions within ECERDC to facilitate the smooth project implementations.
- Provide support in establishing, up keeping and maintaining ECERDC’s good image in state
- Closely liaise with stakeholders for the implementation of project and monitor the roll out and initiate activity to secure potential clients.
- Establish good relationship with the local authorities, follow up on the required approval for any project i.e. building plan approval, and other approvals required for project implementation.
- To visit and monitor the progress of project construction and to report the progress and issues to superior.
- At all time to up keep good public perception toward the organization and continuously/ effectively communicate with public and stakeholders on any matter which warrant for dissemination.
- Maintain business intelligence, good public perception and effective communication.
- Possess at least a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration / Accountancy / Finance or any other related field from a recognized university.
- Fresh graduate with one (1) year working experience.
- Good command of Bahasa Malaysia & English (writing and speaking).
- Willing to travel and work at the selected site based in Pahang, Terengganu, Kelantan and Mersing, Johor.