Executive, Marketing & Channels Development, Investor ManagementBack
|POSITION||EXECUTIVE, MARKETING & CHANNELS DEVELOPMENT|
- Provide support in coordination and organization of ETEP meetings
- Provide support in preparation of ETEP documentation
- Provide support in site audits
- Provide support in promotion of ETEP programme
- Program Support
- Provide research resource support
- Provide support in coordination of meetings and logistics
- Provide support in maintenance and update of the industrial park toolkit
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration / Accounting / Finance / Economics or any other related disciplines from a recognized University.
- Minimum three (3) years of working experience in investor management in either manufacturing, agriculture, property, tourism or other related sectors.
- Strong networking is an added advantage.
- Good command of Bahasa Malaysia and English.