Manager, ACES Business Development, Corporate Strategic PlanningBack
|POSITION||MANAGER, ACES BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT|
|DIVISION||CORPORATE STRATEGIC PLANNING|
- Develop comprehensive strategic programme and strategy for ACES Industry 4.0 services.
- Develop Business Strategy and Implementation Plan (BSIP) and Feasibility Studies to meet the objectives of ACES in providing its Industry 4.0 services in:
- Business Technology Blueprint
- Capability Building and Training
- Start-Up/Incubator/Accelerator Program
- Innovation Park
- Develop specific marketing process for targeted clients/markets in based on appropriate channels and segments based on the strategic marketing plan.
- Develop appropriate pricing strategy for specific work packages of ACES and prepare sales kit for the sales team.
- Plan, prepare and carry out relevant promotional activities i.e website development initiatives, quarterly newsletters, marketing brochures and other relevant mediums to create awareness of ACES services and solutions.
- Conduct comprehensive market profiling and research efforts to ensure viability of ACES I4.0 services and solutions.
- Liaise with suitable media partners and advertising agencies to market ACES services and solutions.
- Generate new lead sources and expand target customer base as well as to carry out market research support if applicable.
- Prepare and present monthly report on sales performance based on past and actual sales performance, chart future sales projection and develop plans to address variance / performance gaps if any.
- Monitor, observe and analyze relevant competitions, economic indicators and industry trends which will impact the performance of ACES.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders, external strategic partners i.e TUM International GmbH and external Government agencies as and when necessary.
- Execute strategic alliances and partnerships with education institutions, industry players and government agencies to achieve the set objectives.
- Provide input into weekly/monthly reports for ACES Project Steering Committee, management meetings, etc.
- Possess a Bachelor and/or Master’s degree in Business Administration / Accounting / Finance / Economics or any other related discipline from a recognized University
- Minimum six (6) years of working experience in Business Development.
- Familiar with the preparation of board papers and proposals, tender documents and involved in project evaluation.
- Key competencies required are stakeholder management, results focused, teamwork & collaboration, organizational commitment and strategic business focus.