Manager, Investment Promotion & Stakeholder Management (Oil, Gas & Petrochemical), Investor ManagementBack
|POSITION||MANAGER, INVESTMENT PROMOTION & STAKEHOLDER MANAGEMENT (OIL, GAS & PETROCHEMICAL)|
- To ensure effectiveness implementation of business development programmes, projects and initiatives including development of a comprehensive marketing and promotion programmes to attract investors.
- To ensure creation of value-added strategic collaborations, business opportunities and investment.
- To ensure preparation of effective feasibility reports that is useful for decision making.
- To ensure proper utilization and security of manpower, capital and facilities and achievement of expected returns within reasonable risks.
- To manage and maintain effective and sustainable relations with relevant stakeholders (internal and external).
- To develop and demonstrate effective leadership for superior performance and availability of competent, capable and motivated workforce.
- To foster good working relationship with relevant Government agencies / authorities, industry associations and external agencies.
- Possess a Bachelor’s and/or Master’s Degree in Business Administration / Accounting / Finance / Economics or any other related disciplines from a recognized University.
- Minimum eight (8) years working experience in investor management in either Oil, Gas and Petrochemical (OGP), manufacturing, property, tourism or other related sectors.
- Possess industry and market knowledge of the Oil, Gas and Petrochemical sector is an added advantage.
- Strong networking is an added advantage.
- High integrity, ethics and professionalism.