Manager, Investment Secretariat, Investor ManagementBack
|POSITION||MANAGER, INVESTMENT SECRETARIAT|
- Preparation of Management Committee (MC) paper and presentation slides.
- Manage all meeting documents such as paperwork, slides and minutes of various meetings prior to finalisation by Senior Manager.
- Coordinate investors engagements, tracking and monitoring is done in a thorough manner to facilitate realisation.
- Coordinate working relationship with internal and external stakeholders particularly government agencies/authorities, industry associations, external agencies and investors.
- Check all the database on monthly basis.
- Ensure planning budgetary needs for the Secretariat and for the overall Division and obtain the necessary approvals.
- Manage Annual Report preparation.
- Updating website on Investment section.
- Possess a Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in Finance / Economics / Business Studies / Commerce / Law or any other related disciplines from a recognized University.
- Minimum six (6) years of experience in Investment Management, especially in Manufacturing, Property, Agriculture, Tourism or other related sectors.
- Strong networking among local and foreign business/investment communities.
- Knowledge on various government tax incentives and familiarity with incentives application and approval process at MIDA or any related agency is an added advantage.
- Knowledge in Promotion of Investment Act, Income Tax Act and Companies Act is an added advantage.