Manager, Investment Strategy, Investor ManagementBack
|POSITION||MANAGER, INVESTMENT STRATEGY|
- Coordinate market sensing study
- Produce various investment promotion and business development programmes for execution by the clusters.
- Provide technical support to IM clusters on industry related information / research.
- To manage and maintain effective and sustainable relations with relevant stakeholders (internal and external)
- To develop and demonstrate effective leadership for superior performance and availability of competent, capable and motivated workforce.
- To create conditions for knowledge development, technology utilization and enhancement of professionals.
- To foster good working relationship with relevant Government agencies /authorities, industry associations and external agencies.
- Possess a Bachelor’s and/or Master’s Degree in Business Administration / Accounting / Finance / Economics or any other related disciplines from a recognized University.
- Minimum eight (8) years working experience in investor management in either manufacturing, property, tourism or other related sectors.
- Strong networking is an added advantage
- High integrity, ethics and professionalism.