Senior Executive, Investor ManagementBack
- Implement and execute effective implementation of marketing strategies and promotions.
- Follow through with potential investors on ECER for value-added strategic collaborations, business opportunities and investment.
- Preparation of effective information memorandums and attractive collaterals for investment roadshows and make presentation on ECER investment strategies to potential investors.
- Initiate, foster and establish contact with potential investors for marketing of ECER promoted projects and incentive package.
- Evaluate feasibility of investment plans and proposals.
- Manage, maintain effective and sustainable relations with relevant stakeholders (internal and external).
- Develop, demonstrate: to be competent, capable, strong initiative and value added input in all tasked assigned to achieve superior performance.
- Establish and foster good working relationship with relevant government agencies/authorities, industry associations and external agencies.
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration / Accounting / Finance / Economics or any other related disciplines from a recognized University.
- Minimum four (4) years of working experience in investor management in either manufacturing, agriculture, property, technology or other related sectors.
- Strong networking is an added advantage.
- Good command of Bahasa Malaysia and English. Knowledge in foreign languages, especially Chinese dialects, is an advantage.
- Willing to travel both local and overseas.