Senior Executive, ITBack
|POSITION||SENIOR EXECUTIVE, IT|
- To design, develop, maintain and provide 1st level support to software applications modules.
- Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools.
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability.
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes.
- Maintain security, back up and redundancy strategies.
- Provide support to the organization on ICT related matters.
- Work with the team, to meet and exceed the ICT Department’s goals and development plans, as stipulated in approved Department’s Service Level Agreement (SLA) and annual Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
- Manage and develop internal and external relationships aligned with the organization’s goals.
- Maintain effective and sustainable relations with relevant stakeholders (internal and external).
- Implement all ICT projects within the agreed timeline and budget.
- Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiently and lower the human intervention time on any tasks.
- Participate in the design of information and operational support systems.
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level support.
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology/Computer Science/Computer Engineering or related discipline, or demonstrated achievements in IT service management.
- Minimum four (4) years’ experience in the overall IT/ICT industry, with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in any of the following:
- ABAP programming
- PHP Programming
- MySQL Database
- Exposure in SAP Project Systems and will be an added advantage.
- Demonstrate sound technical knowledge of the ICT industry, current technologies and trends.
- Demonstrate ability to multitask, prioritize workload and ensure timely delivery of projects and services.
- Core competencies: programming, database design, ability to engage users effectively, effective stakeholder management, committed, results driven and a team player.