Senior Web & Content Developer, Corporate AffairsBack
|POSITION||SENIOR WEB & CONTENT DEVELOPER|
- Accountable for administering ECERDC corporate web portal, intranet portal and other digital media platform such as official FB and Instagram.
- Monitor the content of the webpage and digital media from time to time and provide timely update of necessary information.
- Design and maintain ECERDC’s corporate web pages, with emphasis on graphics, animation and functionality and to ensure it aligns to corporate branding.
- Ensure timely and accurate delivery/postings of ECER’s latest news, tender notices and special announcements on ECERDC’s website, e-newsletter and digital media.
- Monitor and compile internet traffic reports for ECERDC’s website and digital media on a monthly basis, as well as monitor the technical performance of the web server.
- Design, develop and circulate ECERDC’s e-newsletter to all ECERDC staff on a timely basis.
- Work closely with ECERDC clusters/divisions to ensure the accuracy of delivered information.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of other website(s)/microsite(s) related to ECERDC.
- To introduce other related web technology such as Intranet, to engage ECERDC’s staff and stakeholders.
- Coordinate creative designs and production of all corporate communications materials (ads, gifts, festive greeting cards, banners, backdrops etc.) in accordance to the Corporate Identity.
- Assist in coordinating and managing of ECER Corporate, community programs (Human Capital Development) and Investment Promotion Events – drive, brief consultants in preparing for necessary materials and arrangements for an event.
- Troubleshoot the site relating to content, order flows, registration flows and transaction logs.
- Keep abreast of web’s latest technologies and ensure site and its products are mobile-friendly and multi-platform ready.
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Multimedia / Creative Design / Computer Science / Information Technology or any other IT related discipline from a recognized University.
- At least four (4) years of relevant working experience in IT and website management.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English and Bahasa Melayu.
- Strong in Photoshop, Illustrator, HTML5 and Dreamweaver; proficient in video production and editing software and dynamic design will be advantages.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft and other platforms.
- Proficiency in Content Management Systems such as WordPress and others CMS.
- Possess good communications skills, as well as the ability to work fast and under tight schedules.
- Ability to multi-task at all times, manage tight deadlines and provide the best solutions during difficult situations.
- Creative and pro-active and a sharp eye for details.
- A good team player, yet able to work independently with minimal supervision.