Senior Manager, Investment Strategy, Investor ManagementBack
|POSITION||SENIOR MANAGER, INVESTMENT STRATEGY|
- Drive the conduct of market sensing for the various industry clusters in ECER.
- Identify strategies and produce various investment Promotion & business development programmer for execution by the cluster.
- Promote & operationalize the ETEP Programme
- Coordinate industrial park investment related issues
- Coordinate IM KPI Workshop
- Conduct for IM any company wide study initiatives (e.g. BSIP, masterplan etc.)
- Provide technical support to IM’s includes on industry related information/research.
- Develop and maintain good working relationship with relevant stakeholders (internal and external) including government agencies/authorities, industry associations and external agencies.
- Demonstrate professionalism and effective leadership in developing a pool of competent, capable and motivated workforce.
- Create a conducive working environment that emphasizes on knowledge development, technology utilization and enhancement of team spirit among team members
- Possess a Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in Business Administration / Economics / Commerce / Law or any other related disciplines from a recognized University.
- Minimum ten (10) years of related working experience. Experience in investor management or relation especially in manufacturing, agriculture, tourism or other related sectors is an added advantage.
- Strong network among local & foreign business and investment community is an added advantage.
- High integrity, ethics and professionalism.