Senior Manager, ITBack
|POSITION||SENIOR MANAGER, IT|
- Lead and develop the IT function for the organization.
- Provide strategic advice and support to the organization on IT related matters.
- Lead and manage the team, to meet and exceed the IT Department’s goals and development plans, as stipulated in approved Department’s Service Level Agreement (SLA) and annual Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
- Manage and develop internal and external relationships aligned with the organization goals.
- To implement project management principles in deployment of projects, while regularly reporting on progress and service quality.
- To keep abreast of developments in IT industry, to make recommendations and improvements to continuously enhance and develop department services and operations, while potentially reducing department’s capital and operational expenditure.
- Provide strategic and expert technical advice to continuously enhance and develop department services and operations, while potentially lowering unit’s capital and operational costs.
- Deploy and implement IT services based on industry standard management practice frameworks.
- Ensure all IT related purchase of software and hardware is cost effective.
- Effective and sustainable relations with relevant stakeholders (internal and external).
- At least a Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in Information Technology / Computer Science / Computer Engineering or related discipline, or demonstrated achievement in IT service management.
- At least ten (10) years of working experience in IT industry.
- Demonstrate expert technical knowledge of ICT industry, current technologies and trends with exposure to SAP ECC6 – EHP4 and IT operation.
- Excellent leadership, organizational and management skills.
- Highly motivated, committed and result oriented.
- Demonstrated ability to priorities workload and ensure timely delivery of projects and services.
- Very good interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Core competencies required are effective stakeholder management, results driven, a team player and committed.