Senior Manager, Strategic Planning, Corporate Strategic PlanningBack
|POSITION||SENIOR MANAGER, STRATEGIC PLANNING|
|DIVISION||CORPORATE STRATEGIC PLANNING|
(1) Term Planning and Budgeting
- Coordinate the corporate planning processes in formulating the organization’s long term strategic planning and short term tactical planning.
- Annual Planning, Corporate Directions and Targets – Formulate corporate strategic framework for deliberation by Management.
- Consolidate strategic implementation plan from respective divisions as approved by Management.
- Provide strategic spatial planning support for ECERDC to other strategic initiatives including the analysis of reports and studies by Government.
- Strategize and coordinate the High Level Annual Development Expenditure (DE) Budget applications for projects and programs to be implemented in ECER.
(2) Implement Strategic Plans
- Formulate concept for Management Forum, Retreat and KPI Workshop, organize the Management Forum, Retreat and KPI Workshop.
- Consolidate the corporate strategic plans and outcomes from both events. Prepare the strategic implementation framework and action plan.
- Participate in the IMT-GT/JDS forums and provide feedback or action plan in relation to ECER’s IMT-GT/JDS initiatives.
(3) Strategic Review and Monitor Performance
- Lead and facilitate the monitoring and reporting of the organization performances based on the following KPI Frameworks:
- ECERDC’s High Level Objectives (HLO) KPI;
- Outcome Based Budgeting (OBB) KPI;
- Divisional KPI
- Facilitate the preparation of reports on business performance for internal and external stakeholders.
- Review, monitor and report on the implementation of business strategies of Human Capital Development (HCD) programs.
- Monitor and evaluate the progress of outcome and impact of completed project
- Expert User and ToT for Government’s OBB MyResults (MoF) and SBSys System (ICU).
- Evaluate Gap Analysis (GA) Report on ECERDC overall performance.
- Monitor and analyze the development of the economy, industry, markets and regulatory environment related to ECER.
- Facilitate the preparation of External Environment Analysis (EEA) report i.e. review on economic and market outlook reports by Government Bodies (BNM, MIDA, PNB, MPOB, etc) and commercial entities (investment banks, market analyst, etc).
- Facilitate the preparation of analysis report on the development of Government’s new policies including environmental, physical plan and strategic studies.
(4) Stakeholders Management
- Maintain good working relationship with relevant Government agencies/authorities and other related stakeholders.
- Execute strategic alliances and partnerships with industry players and government agencies to achieve the set objectives.
(5) Organizational Improvement
- Plan and execute the agreed continuous improvement initiatives.
- Possess a Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Economics or any other related disciplines.
- Minimum ten (10) years of working experience in strategy development and formulation in either construction and/or business planning and reporting roles at organizations or bodies, whether Government or corporation, of substantial similar core business areas as ECERDC.
- Professional / Chartered qualification is an added advantage.
- Possess excellent leadership skills, relationship-building skills, negotiation and marketing skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills for effective sourcing of required information from various sources and required tactful dealings with relevant staff, management and other key stakeholders of ECERDC.