Senior Web & Content Developer, Corporate AffairsBack
|POSITION||SENIOR WEB & CONTENT DEVELOPER|
- Accountable for administering ECERDC corporate website, microsite, intranet (staff portal) and other digital media platforms such as social media eg; official ECERDC FB and Instagram.
- Monitor the content updates for the webpage and digital media periodically/as per requested and provide timely update of the necessary information.
- Maintenance of the ECERDC’s corporate website with an emphasis on content accuracy and functionality to alignment to corporate branding.
- Coordinate and ensure timely and accurate delivery/postings of ECER’s latest news,
tender notices, announcements and any other corporate communications materials (advertisement, promotion, festive greeting cards, banners, backdrops etc.) in accordance to the Corporate Identity on ECERDC’s various digital media platform e.g website, microsite, staff portal and social media
- Monitor and compile internet traffic reports for ECERDC’s website and social media on a monthly basis or as and when required.
- Work closely with various ECERDC clusters/divisions to ensure the accuracy of delivered information.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of other website(s)/microsite(s) related to ECERDC.
- Must be able to work together with IT Division and help assist other divisions during ECER Corporate programs, community-oriented programs (Human Capital Development), Investment Promotion Events and any other as and when required.
- Must keep abreast of the latest internet technologies and propose improvisation/improvement from time to time to ensure all ECERDC’s digital platform tools are up-to-date and user-friendly.
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Multimedia / Creative Design / Computer Science / Information Technology or any other IT related discipline from a recognized University.
- At least four (4) years based of relevant working experience in IT and digital media.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English and Bahasa Melayu.
and other relevant language.
- Strong in design based software e.g: Photoshop, Illustrator and proficient in video
production and editing software will be advantageous.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office softwares.
- Proficiency in Content Management Systems such as WordPress and others CMS.
- Possess good communications skills, as well as the ability to work fast and under tight
- Ability to multi-task at all times, manage tight deadlines and provide the best solutions
during difficult situations.
- Creative and pro-active and a sharp eye for details.
- A good team player, yet able to work independently with minimal supervision.