Site Officer, empower ECER Project, Terengganu Regional OfficeBack
|POSITION||SITE OFFICER, empower ECER PROJECT|
|DIVISION||TERENGGANU REGIONAL OFFICE|
|SITE OFFICES TERENGGANU|
- Main person in-charge at respective site to ensure the empower ECER programme is carried out as per plan.
- Monitor the progress of Service Provider/s and prepare reports on programme implementation at respective site and ensure photographs, contact hours, attendance, module/subject/event and other requirements are taken for each activity.
- Responsible to keep and maintain all records and reports related to the implementation of empower ECER programme at respective site.
- Verify all the progress reports and completion report submitted by Service Provider to ensure all information are captured accurately as per the progress report prepared by Site Officer.
- Prepare and coordinate activities with regards to Implementation Committee Meeting (ICM), i.e. invitation letter to IC’s members, administration, logistic for every meeting held and prepare the ICM Minutes of Meeting for Senior Executive/Executive’s review.
- Provide data and information for Senior Executive/Executive’s review related to Working Committee Meeting, Technical Committee Meeting and Steering Committee Meeting.
- Prepare the invitation letter, factsheet and speeches based on the information given by Service Provider for Senior Executive/Executive’s review.
- Involve in the tasks assignment given by superior such as TERAJU, MDEC, and any other tasks related to the implementation empower ECER & entrepreneur ECER
- Engage participants for both academic, skills and entrepreneurship programme to help and understand participants’ difficulties or issues during the programme implementation and escalate the issue to superior to be taken up with Service Provider, ECERDC management or other relevant authorities.
- Ensure the site office is fully functioning and maintain the corporate image of ECERDC.
- Perform post-training income verification for Skills & Entrepreneurship participants.
- Involve in the tasks assignment given by superior such as assist in monitoring projects, represent Regional Office for any related meetings and events.
- Possess at least a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration / Accountancy / Finance or any other related field from a recognized university.
- Fresh graduate with one (1) year working experience.
- Good command of Bahasa Malaysia & English (writing and speaking).
- Willing to travel and work at the selected site based in Pahang, Terengganu, Kelantan and Mersing, Johor.