- Implementation of policies and strategies to promote adequate levels of funding to the Government and the community on issues relating to social development.
- Planning and develop strategic working-level partnership with Federal, State, Implementing agencies and Local Agencies to facilitate fast track review/approval process.
- Collection and analyse of information on target groups and target areas in order to facilitate the management to focused on identifying future projects and activities.
- Monitor, analyse and prepare relevant documents required with regards to the project, e.g. financial cost, review reports, minutes of meeting and preparing the presentation pack to stakeholders and implementing agencies or the management.
- Lead and manage the implementation of projects and monitor rollout of projects within the development areas.
- Coordinate with PMC and contractors in implementing the projects in Agribusiness area.
- Ensure effective procurement process following good governance practice.
- Promote strong team spirit ‘As-One’ for effective and excellent project implementation.
- Identify and highlight any knowledge development for continuous improvement.
- Develop and maintain working relationships with implementing agencies and anchor companies management to facilitate project implementation in Agribusiness projects.
- Ensuring the Implementing Agency, Management Agent and Anchor Company has competent and capable staff to implementing the day-to-day works.
- Monitor, evaluate and report performance of appointed Anchor Companies.
- To assist the development of the budget for Agribusiness Livestock projects.
- Seek and appraise potential private investment in commercial livestock adopting Anchor Companies, contract farming and satellite farms business model.
- Facilitate private investment in the fully integrated livestock for domestic and export market.
- Encourage adoption of applied research and development along the value chain.
- Oversee the project’s co-operative operation and all the secondary activities of the projects.
- Possess a Bachelor Degree in Veterinary/ Animal Science/ Plantation / Agriculture/ Business Administration / Economics or any other related disciplines from a recognized University.
- Minimum six (6) years working experience in agriculture or other related sectors.
- Strong networking is an added advantage.
- Good command of Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- Willing to travel (local and overseas).