|POSITION||SENIOR MANAGER, AGRIBUSINESS (LIVESTOCK)|
- Strategize planning and implementation of poverty eradication program and increase of quality of life for rural folk all Agropolitan/Agribusiness areas of ECER.
- To implement the Agribusiness Livestock projects approved at the ICC and/or Council Meetings.
- To manage, monitor, track and report Livestock project progress and performance.
- To plan and manage together with Manager on the budget for each Livestock Agribusiness project.
- Facilitate private investment in the livestock value chain for domestic and export market.
- Encourage private investment using high technology livestock farming and biotechnology for export market.
- Encourage adoption of applied research and development along the value chain.
- Strategize planning and effective utilization and security of manpower, budget capital and facilities and achievement of expected returns within reasonable risks.
- Ensure sound corporate governance and proper conduct and compliance with all relevant authorities and regulations.
- Lead and promote conditions for knowledge development, technology utilization and enhancement of professional.
- Lead and develop integrated development, maintenance and sustain suitable culture and corporate image.
- Motivate and change the mind-set of the participants to look at the opportunities in hand.
- Coordination of programmes to complement other cluster projects at the same time.
- Lead the preparation of all management documents for management & Council Meetings and approval.
- Monitor and manage and consolidate the OE and DE budget and utilization.
- Inspire, perform and promote effective leadership for superior performance.
- Monitor, lead and drive the Implementing Agency, Management Agent and Anchor Companies on the implementing of the agreed plan effectively and within the agreed budget.
- Inspire and promote strong leadership to develop strong competent, capable and motivated staff and working cultures.
- Provide direction to maintain effective and sustainable rapport with relevant stakeholders (internal and external).
- Develop, promote and ensure availability of competent, capable and motivated staff.
- Promote knowledge development for continuous improvement.
- Develop strategy that in line with the vision and mission of the Government or National Policies.
- Ensure sound corporate governance and proper conduct and compliance with all relevant authorities’ requirements and regulations.
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration / Accounting / Finance / Economics or any other related disciplines from a recognized University.
- Minimum ten (10) years of working experience in agriculture or other related sectors.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proactive, self-starter, and enthusiastic personality.
- Results driven, good stakeholder management, able to work as a team, committed, good deal and decision making ability, possess strategic insight and able to manage performance and development