POSITION: EXECUTIVE, FINANCIAL SERVICES & GOVERNANCE
DIVISION : FINANCE
LOCATION : PUTRAJAYA
- Timely processing of payment of the vendors’ invoices i.e. within the credit term in accordance to the approved policies, procedures and limits of authority (LOA) and as per the Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Accurate and timely processing of staff advances and claims for payment in accordance to approved policies, procedures and limits of authority.
- Perform vendors’ account statement reconciliation to ensure the completeness and correctness of vendor balances in the Accounts Payable Module.
- Ensure compliance to tax laws and regulations i.e. SST, Withholding Tax and any relevant taxes, where applicable.
- Ensure proper and complete maintenance of vendor masters in the Accounts Payable Module.
- Ensure that all projects are properly accounted for in the financial system.
- Ensure proper recording and timely processing of accruals on a monthly basis.
- To perform any other functions as directed by the Superior.
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration / Accounting / Economics /
Finance or any related disciplines from a recognized University.
- Minimum of two (2) years working experience in any Finance and Accounts area.
- Possess excellent leadership and relationship-building skills
- Must possess good interpersonal and communication skills with all level of employees.
- High integrity, ethics and professionalism.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good command of Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- Meticulous and well-organized in handling tasks and meeting strict deadlines.
- Possess good follow-up skills and able to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Able to work independently under minimum supervision.
- Experience in using SAP Financials is an added advantage.