POSITION : EXECUTIVE (LIVESTOCK)
DIVISION : AGRIBUSINESS
LOCATION : PUTRAJAYA
- Undertake research and information gathering with regards to social development activities for management update and review.
- Liaise and coordinate with relevant Division for information gathering and action plan updates to complete the value chain activities.
- Execution, facilitate and monitor project implementations within the development area
- Assist to highlight issues relating to projects, provide recommendations for solutions and perform follow-ups on action plans for issues closures.
- Coordinate and produce all related organizational documents and submission for reporting and consolidation purposes.
- Assist to prepare and/or monitor submissions of documents, such as financial costing, project review reports, presentation pack, minutes of meeting etc., for reporting or presentation purposes.
- Execute the policies and strategies for the development of all clusters integrated project for the purpose of poverty eradication and alleviation, employment and income generation.
- Develop and maintain working-level partnership with the relevant Agencies, Project Management Consultant, Anchor Companies and Contractors to facilitate project implementations.
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/ Veterinary/ Animal Science/ Plantation/ Agriculture or any other related disciplines from recognized University.
- Minimum two (2) years of working experience in related job function.
- Good command of Bahasa Malaysia & English (writing and speaking).
- Flexible and willing to travel extensively.