POSITION : MANAGER, AGRIBUSINESS
DIVISION : AGRIBUSINESS
CLUSTER : FISHERIES
LOCATION : PUTRAJAYA
- Monitor, evaluate and report performance of appointed Anchor Companies
- To assist the development of the budget for each Agribusiness projects.
- Develop and formulate catalytic development plans for fisheries industry (upstream to downstream)
- Collaborate with State and Federal agencies in securing land for private investment.
- Seek and appraise potential private investment.
- Facilitate private investment in the fully integrated fisheries industry.
- Encourage private investment in adopting high technology in upstream and downstream activities for export market.
- Encourage adoption of applied research and development along the value chain.
- Lead and manage the implementation of projects and monitor rollout of projects within the development areas.
- Coordinate with PMC and contractors in implementing the projects.
- Planning and develop strategic working-level partnership with Federal, State, Implementing agencies and Local Agencies to facilitate fast track review/approval process.
- Maintain working relationships with implementing agencies and anchor companies to facilitate project implementation.
- To manage, monitor, track and report on the OE and DE budget.
- Possess a Bachelor Degree in Business Administration / Accounting / Finance / Economics or any other related disciplines from a recognized University.
- Minimum six (6) years working experience in agriculture or other related sectors.
- Strong networking is an added advantage.
- Good command of Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- Willing to travel (local and overseas).