POSITION : MANAGER, BRAND & EVENTS
DIVISION : CORPORATE AFFAIRS
LOCATION : PUTRAJAYA
- Support the Senior Manager, Brand & Media Relations in planning, implementing and monitoring of the Branding strategy to ensure optimal branding opportunities and awareness of ECERDC events/projects through various communications channels of ATL & BTL.
- Lead in the conceptualization, strategizing and execution of all marketing communications programs and collaterals (annual reports, brochures, exhibitions, panels, calendars, print ads, billboards, etc.) in enhancing the image of projects in ECER, for a continuous branding exercise.
- Collate and manage the calendar of events and henceforth lead in coordinating and managing ECERDC Corporate & Investment Promotion Events i.e. prepare the necessary arrangements, materials, paperwork, budget, approvals etc.
Custodian of ECER and ECERDC Corporate Identity (CI)
- Ensure that the Corporate Identity guideline is adhered to at all times including all corporate and marketing communications programs.
- Support the Senior Manager, Brand & Media Relations in the planning and documentation of the Operational Expenditure & Budget and the KPI.
- Possess a Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in Public Relations / Mass Communications / Advertising / Business Administration / Marketing or any other related discipline from a recognized University.
- Minimum six (6) years of working experience in the area of public relations, branding, advertising and event organizing.
- Knowledgeable in the principles and practices of Public Relations, Branding and Marketing Communications.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in Bahasa Malaysia & English.
- Ability to multi-task at all times, manage tight deadlines and provide the best solutions during difficult situations.
- Creative and pro-active, with creative/editorial skills and a sharp eye for details.
- Have strong negotiation skills and the ability to manage time for peak performance.
- Pleasant personality.