|POSITION||MANAGER, BRAND & EVENTS|
1. Brand Management
- Support the Senior Manager, Brand & Events in planning, implementing, and monitoring of the Branding strategy to ensure optimal Branding opportunities and awareness of ECER events/projects through various communications channels of ATL & BTL.
2. Marketing Communications
- Lead in the conceptualization, strategizing, and execution of all marketing communications programs and collaterals (annual reports, brochures, exhibitions, panels, calendars, print ads, billboards, etc.) in enhancing the image of ECER projects, for a continuous branding exercise.
3. Event Management
- Collate and manage the calendar of events and henceforth lead in coordinating and managing ECER Corporate & Investment Promotion Events i.e. prepare the necessary arrangements, materials, paperwork, budget, approvals, etc.
4. Custodian of ECER Corporate Identity (CI)
- Ensure that the Corporate Identity guideline is adhered to at all times including all corporate and marketing communications programs.
- Support the Senior Manager, Brand & Event in the planning and documentation of the Operational Expenditure & Budget and the KPI.
- To ensure effective implementation of business development programmes, projects and initiatives including development of comprehensive marketing and promotion programmes to attract investors.
- To ensure the creation of value-added strategic collaborations, business opportunities, and investment.
- To ensure the preparation of effective feasibility reports that is useful for decision making.
- To ensure proper utilization and security of manpower, capital, and facilities and achievement of expected returns within reasonable risks.
- To manage and maintain effective and sustainable relations with relevant stakeholders (internal and external).
- To develop and demonstrate effective leadership for superior performance and availability of competent, capable, and motivated workforce.
- To foster good working relationships with relevant Government agencies/authorities, industry associations, and external agencies.
- Possess a Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in Public Relations / Mass Communications / Advertising / Business Administration / Marketing or any other related discipline from a recognized University.
- Minimum six (6) years of working experience in the area of public relations, branding, advertising, and event organizing.
- Knowledgeable in the principles and practices of Public Relations, Branding, and Marketing Communications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Bahasa Malaysia & English.
- Ability to multi-task at all times, manage tight deadlines, and provide the best solutions during difficult situations.
- Creative and pro-active, with creative/editorial skills and a sharp eye for details.
- Have strong negotiation skills and the ability to manage time for peak performance.
- Pleasant personality.