POSITION : MANAGER, BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
DIVISION : CORPORATE STRATEGIC PLANNING
LOCATION : PUTRAJAYA
- Plan, prepare and undertake project feasibility studies and prepare business proposals to support the implementation plan for Manufacturing and Tourism economic clusters identified under the ECER Master Plan 2.0.
- Coordinate and track formulation and implementation of Business Strategy and Implementation Plan (BSIP).
- Facilitate and monitor the development of implementation work plans and on-going programs and projects for Manufacturing and Tourism economic clusters.
- Liaise with the Government and Statutory Bodies, Authorities, Agencies and other Stakeholders in relation with the project implementation programmes.
- Conduct research, compile and provide analysis on economic data from external and internal sources and produce presentations and reports for management consumption on economic cluster identified for ECER.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with relevant government agencies, industry associations and external agencies.
- Highlight policy changes by Federal, State & Local authorities to the Management and to disseminate the changes within the organization on quarterly basis.
- Possess a Bachelor and/or Master’s degree in Business Administration / Accounting / Finance / Economics or any other related discipline from a recognized University
- Minimum six (6) years of working experience in corporate finance / business or strategic planning / programme management.
- Experience in related industries such as Tourism, Manufacturing and Agribusiness is an added advantage.
- Wide business knowledge across the industries.
- Familiar with the preparation of board papers and proposals, tender documents and
involved in project evaluation.
- Key competencies required are stakeholder management, results focused, teamwork
& collaboration, organizational commitment and strategic business focus.
- Willing to travel