POSITION : MANAGER, BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
COMPANY : PANTAI TIMUR PROGRESIF SDN. BHD.
LOCATION : PUTRAJAYA
Term Planning and Budgeting
- Plan, prepare and undertake project feasibility studies and business proposals as aligned to the Company’s strategic plan.
- Spearhead business development activities for the assigned target market by developing and implementing strategies to achieve Company’s objective.
- Plan, prepare and undertake project feasibility studies and business proposals for ECERDC’s commercial properties in all industrial parks.
- Liaise with the Government and Statutory Bodies, Authorities, Agencies and other Stakeholders in relation with projects implementation programmes.
- Conduct research, compile and provide analysis on economic data from external and internal sources and produce presentations and reports for management consumption.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with relevant government agencies, industry associations, external agencies and private companies.
- Undertake any other assignments as directed by the management.
- Possess a Bachelor and/or Master’s degree in Business Administration / Accounting / Finance / Economics or any other related discipline from a recognized University
- Minimum six (6) years of working experience in a similar or corporate finance position.
- Having the experience and familiar with the preparation of board papers and proposals, tender documents and projects’ financial evaluation.
- Key competencies required are stakeholder management, results focused, teamwork & collaboration, organizational commitment and strategic business focus.