|DIVISION||HUMAN CAPITAL DEVELOPMENT|
- Develop the empower ECER & Reskilling and Upskilling programmes implementation framework including funding allocation and utilization.
- Prepare the monthly Development Expenditure (DE) Budget and Cash Flow report for Senior Manager’s review and proper administration of the DE Budget.
- Formulate integrated strategy for the relevant Human Capital empower project identified in a timely manner in line with the ECER Master Plan.
- Responsible in preparing the Tender Plan (TP), Intention To Bid (ITB), Technical-Commercial Negotiation (Techno-Comm) paper, Contract/Letter of Award/Addendum and facilitate the appointment of empower ECER & Reskilling and Upskilling Service Providers to carry out the Skills and Entrepreneurship training as well as Academic training.
- Techno-Commercial Evaluation Committee member and responsible in Technical or Commercial evaluation in tender related to empower ECER & Reskilling and Upskilling programmes.
- Review the Variation Order Addition (VOA) and/or Variation Order Omission (VOO) paper with the Contract/Letter of Award/Addendum and provide advice to Senior Manager on any deviation/changes from the Contract/Letter of Award/Addendum and budget required for the addition.
- Review the progress reports submission by Service Providers and Regional Offices to ensure the contact hours and KPI are delivered as per contract requirement and communicate to Senior Manager on areas of improvement to be taken up with Service Providers.
- Coordinate Steering Committee Meeting (SCM) and prepare the Minutes of Meeting to ensure all the payments approved and decisions made during the meeting are captured accurately for Senior Manager’s review.
- Manage the liaison with ECERDC Regional Office (RO).
- Responsible to ensure all the documents/reports/minutes of meeting/payments are properly filed and stored with the assistance of Support Staff.
- Preparation of all management documents for management & Council Meetings and approval.
- Manage and ensure proper utilization of the site offices and facilities in an effective and efficient manner to enable human capital development programme to be conducted in the East Coast Economic Region (ECER) sites.
- Enhance integrated development, maintenance and sustainability of appropriate culture and corporate image.
- Engage with all the relevant stakeholders from schools, district education office, district office, state and federal agencies.
- Prepare the Management Information Sheet (MIS) for budget approval in the amount of more than RM100k.
- Possess a Bachelor and / or Master’s degree in Finance / Accountancy / Business Administration / Economics / Human and Social Science or any other related discipline from a recognised University.
- Minimum six (6) years of working experience in human capital development particularly in entrepreneurship, education and community or Rakyat based development programmes
- Similar experience in other related sectors is an added advantage.
- Possess good interpersonal skills and pleasant personality.
- Has confidence to communicate and meeting people/stakeholders at all level.
- Has excellent analytical and presentation skills
- Work commendably under pressure and able to meet tight deadline.