POSITION : MANAGER, INVESTMENT PROMOTION & STAKEHOLDER MANAGEMENT (TOURISM)
DIVISION : INVESTOR MANAGEMENT
LOCATION : PUTRAJAYA
In relation to promotional activity:
- Manage and formulate the strategy on Tourism cluster and related matters
- Generate targeted tourism investment leads through marketing plans for creating awareness about ECER Identify potential clients and promote industries with potential for development in ECER
- Implement specific and facts finding missions abroad to attract foreign investment in tourism sector
- Undertake domestic specific missions to encourage expansion/diversification by the local players and continuous engagement with the industry to develop the tourism industry and its ecosystem
- Implement specific seminars and conferences to promote tourism investment activities in ECER
- Implement briefing and dialogue with relevant industry associations to identify the roadblocks, direction and development of the industry
- Undertake promotion of Kuala Terengganu City Center (KTCC) and any other tourism related project and investment in ECER
In relation to investor/industry
- Engage and facilitate individual investors within the cluster
- Monitor the development of approved projects within the cluster
- Handle specific enquiries relating to industry
- Coordinate, participate and facilitate the development of respective industries and policies with other ministries and agencies
- Participate in workshops and strategy sessions organised by other agencies, e.g. MIDA, MOTAC, State Governments, etc.
- Establish and foster good working relationship with relevant Government agencies/authorities, industry players, investors and other related stakeholders
Manage and prepare paperwork for:
- Tourism Management Committee
- ECER Incentive Package for incentive approval
- Ad hoc management papers related to Investments and cross-divisional efforts.
- Establish and foster good working relationship with relevant government agencies/authorities, industry associations and external agencies.
- Possess a Bachelor’s and/or Master’s Degree in Business Administration / Accounting / Finance / Economics or any other related disciplines from a recognized University.
- Minimum eight (8) years working experience in investor management in either manufacturing, property, tourism or other related sectors.
- Strong networking is an added advantage
- High integrity, ethics and professionalism.