- Spearhead implementation of Master Plan/Business Strategy Implementation Plan (BSIP) study.
- Drive detailed design development of project including submission to authorities.
- Drive tender documentation and tender calling up to tender award.
- Control and monitor contract implementation up to Final Certificate.
- Collate project reporting for project progress, costs and quality achievements.
- Possess a Bachelor’s and/or Master’s Degree in Engineering / Architecture / Urban Planning or any other related technical discipline from a recognized University.
- Minimum six (6) years of working experience in related fields.
- Comprehensive and in-depth knowledge & practice in planning, design development construction and project management cycle.
- Possess technical business acumen on tourism and manufacturing related industry.
- Key competencies required are stakeholder management, result driven, teamwork & collaboration, organizational commitment, strategic insights and deal making.