POSITION : MANAGER, STRATEGIC PLANNING (BUSINESS PERFORMANCE)
DIVISION : CORPORATE STRATEGIC PLANNING
LOCATION : PUTRAJAYA
- Term Planning and Budgeting
- Support the ECERDC’s long term strategies formulation by provide strategic and intelligence inputs (assessment on internal environment, strengths and weaknesses) with reference to organizational overall performance.
- Analyze strategic information (i.e. performance analysis report and critical issues) for inputs of mid-year assessment (Management Forum) and annual strategic direction and strategies (Management Retreat and KPI Workshop).
- Strategic Review and Monitor Performance
- Business Performance
- Monitor and review ECERDC’s business performance (High Level Objectives (HLO) KPI, divisional KPI, OBB, C&C EPP an RMKe-11 Program/Projects) and manage timely reporting to internal and external stakeholders.
- Produce comprehensive periodical performance analysis particularly for HLOs, identify critical issues and risks, propose potential intervention strategies to close the gaps and escalate the issues / risks appropriately.
- Manage corporate database and ensure a reliable and consistent reporting across the organization.
- Manage the setting of C&C EPP and OBB annual target and submission to the respective agencies.
- Programs and projects Outcome
- Monitor achievement of all programs and projects outcome, propose intervention strategies to ensure the desired outcome is achieved and manage the reporting of the outcome.
- Coordinate, facilitate and review “Kajian Penilaian” Outcome for all completed projects and programs and facilitate the reporting to ICU/JKPO
- Stakeholders Management
- Maintain good working relationship with relevant Government agencies/authorities and other related stakeholders.
- Execute strategic alliances and partnerships with industry players and government agencies to achieve the set objectives.
- Organizational Improvement
- Operationalize the agreed continuous initiatives, monitor and report the implementation progress.
- Possess a Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in Business Administration / Accounting / Finance / Economics or any other related discipline from a recognized University.
- Minimum six (6) years of working experience in business performance monitoring and strategic planning.
- Key competencies required are strategic thinking, stakeholder management, results focused, teamwork and collaboration, organizational commitment and strategic business focus.
- Strong analytical capabilities and presentation skills.
- Excellent command in English and Bahasa Melayu.
- Must have skills in Microsoft applications and knowledge of the MS Project is an added advantage.
- Pleasant interpersonal and communication skills.