POSITION : SENIOR EXECUTIVE
DIVISION : AGRIBUSINESS
CLUSTER : CROPS, FISHERIES & LIVESTOCK
LOCATION : PUTRAJAYA
- Undertake research and information gathering with regards to social development activities for management update and review.
- Liaise and coordinate with relevant Division for information gathering, action plan updates etc. to complete the value chain activities.
- Execution, facilitate and monitor project implementations within the development area
- Highlights issues relating to projects, provide recommendations for solutions and perform follow-ups on action plans for issues closures.
- Coordinate and produce all related organizational documents and submission for reporting and consolidation purposes
- Prepare and/or monitor submissions of documents, such as; financial costing, project review reports, presentation pack, minutes of meeting etc., for reporting or presentation purposes.
- Execute the policies and strategies for the development of all clusters integrated project for the purpose of poverty eradication and alleviation, employment and income generation.
- Develop and maintain working-level partnership with the relevant Agencies, Project Management Consultant, Anchor companies and Contractors to facilitate the project implementations.
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree in P Business Administration / Veterinary/ Animal Science/ Plantation / Agriculture or any other related disciplines from recognized University.
- Minimum four (4) years of working experience in related job function.
- Good command of Bahasa Malaysia & English (writing and speaking).
- Flexible and willing to travel extensively.