POSITION : SENIOR EXECUTIVE, REMUNERATION
DIVISION : HUMAN RESOURCE & ADMINISTRATION
LOCATION : PUTRAJAYA
- Assist in preparation and administration of end process of monthly payroll which includes allowance, salary increment and statutory deductions
- Assist in management of all statutory requirements i.e. EPF, SOCSO & LHDN including liaison with statutory bodies as and when required
- Assist in the overall staff benefits management which includes medical benefits
- Assist in administration of staff claims
- Assist in preparation and monitoring of emolument budget
- Manage the cessation of ECERDC staff employment
- Support the Human Resource Systems (Payroll, e-Leave, E-TAC) by maintaining and updating employee records accordingly
- Responsible for data management in HR SAP system
- Management and monitoring of staff leave application and leave records
- Administer processing of invoices for Remuneration Unit
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource or any other related discipline from a recognized University.
- Minimum five (5) years of working experience in Human Resources areas specifically in Payroll Administrations and Compensation & Benefits Management.
- Good understanding of Labor Law, Employment Act and statutory guidelines with good working knowledge of HR industry best practices.
- Familiar with HR system (SAP – payroll module).
- Possess good communications skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia (oral and written).
- Meticulous and well-organized in handling tasks and meeting strict deadlines.
- Possess good follow-up skills and able to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Able to work independently under minimum supervision.