POSITION : SENIOR EXECUTIVE, STRATEGIC PLANNING
DIVISION : CORPORATE STRATEGIC PLANNING
LOCATION : PUTRAJAYA
- Term Planning and Budgeting
- Maintain and update the overall IMT-GT database for supporting the strategic planning and reporting on cross-border development.
- Implement Strategic Plans
- Provide administrative support for the preparation and post-event activities for Management Forum and Management Retreat.
- Officer in-charge for Node 2: Cross Border Development KDA.
- Initiate the preparation of the periodical reports for internal and external stakeholders related to Node 2 including reports IMT-GT Working Group (WG).
- Obtain and consolidate updates on progress status of respective IMT-GT WG.
- Prepare the meeting materials and prezo for all IMT-GT’s meetings including WG meetings, Strategic Planning Meeting (SPM), Post Summit Planning Meeting (PSPM), Senior Officials’ Meeting (SOM), Ministerial Meeting (MM), etc
- Strategic Review and Monitor Performance
- Organizational Level KPI i.e. OBB KPI and C&C EPPs KPI.
- Maintain and update the database on monthly basis.
- Prepare monthly report and variance analysis (highlighting issues and constraints)
- Engage respective KPI owners and compile potential measures to improve the gaps.
- Submit the approved reports to respective secretariats and online systems such as OBB MyResults, SBSys, PEMANDU Dashboard, etc
- Provide assistance in attending State Government /Local Authorities / MPs requisitions.
- Stakeholders Management
- Maintain good working relationship with relevant Government agencies /authorities and other related stakeholders.
- Organizational Improvement
- Execute assigned continuous initiatives tasks and report the progress.
- Researches and studies completed by ECERDC
- Keep and administer the hardcopy and softcopy report of all researches and studies.
- Keep the record on the movement of hardcopy reports.
- Initiate the analysis and update the factsheet with reference to any internal and external new development and resources, studies, journals, articles, news, etc. related to the studies.
- Possess a Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in Business Administration / Accounting / Finance / Economics or any other related discipline from a recognized University.
- Minimum three (3) years of working experience in any government or commercial entity.
- Key competencies required are stakeholder management, results focused, teamwork and collaboration, organizational commitment and strategic business focus.