|POSITION||SENIOR MANAGER, ASIA CENTER OF
EXCELLENCE FOR SMART TECHNOLOGIES (ACES)
|DIVISION||CORPORATE STRATEGIC PLANNING|
- Develop comprehensive strategic plan for the implementation of Asia Center of Excellence For Smart Technologies (ACES) together with TUM International.
- Overall project coordination to ensure efficient project execution.
- To develop project charter, goals, risks and outcome for ACES.
- Proper utilization of resource availability and allocation to ensure that all projects and tasks are delivered on time, within scope and within budget.
- Carry out periodic project monitoring, progress and measurement of project performance using appropriate project tools, techniques and methodology and update management.
- Manage and monitor sales and marketing performance for ACES and carry out business development initiatives to target new clients for ACES.
- Establish and maintain relationship with ACES clients, experts, vendors and relevant stakeholders.
- Preparation and presentation of ACES’s overall performance and achievements to the ACES Project Steering Committee and relevant stakeholders
- Manage the financial budgetary requirements and project cash flow for ACES.
- Manage project changes on the scope, schedule and costs accordingly and develop risk management initiatives and/or mitigation plan when necessary.
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, Accounting, Information Technology or related discipline.
- Minimum ten (10) years of working experience in developing business.
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Melayu.
- Experienced in Project Management and PMP qualification would be an advantage.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills for effective sourcing of required information from various sources and required tactful dealings with relevant staff,
management and other key stakeholders of ECERDC.