POSITION : SENIOR MANAGER
DIVISION : CORPORATE AFFAIRS
LOCATION : PUTRAJAYA
- Develop a strategic and effective integrated communication plan in line with ECER Master Plan 2.0.
- To develop a clear structure and approach towards fulfilment of Corporate Affairs deliverables with General Manager, Corporate Affairs Division by providing leadership in divisional performance, planning & budgeting, KPI monitoring, coaching, and counselling.
- Writing and editing letters and reports including annual reports, brochures, newsletter, and translation from English to Bahasa Malaysia and vice versa.
- Plan, organise and coordinate publicity and marketing events, organisation’s events, project launches, trade fairs and other social events deemed necessary for the development of the ECERDC’s branding and image.
- Develop and set up the intranet for internal communication in line with the organisation’s process and procedures, providing the structure and content guidelines.
- Develop and implement new ideas to enhance and refresh the website, while maintaining and updating the website to provide the latest information on the organisation’s activities, including contributing to written communications and content development.
- Prepare and monitor division budget on a regular basis.
- Ensure sound corporate governance and proper conduct and compliance with all relevant authorities and regulations.
- Develop, plan and execute the organisation’s corporate culture in line with the ECERDC’s vision and values.
- Possess a Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in Business Administration / Marketing / Communications, preferably majoring in Advertising and Public Relations or any other related discipline from recognized University.
- Minimum ten (10) years of working experience in area of communications.
- Considerable knowledge of principles and practices of Branding and Communications.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in Bahasa Malaysia & English.
- Ability to multi-task at all times, manage tight deadlines and provide the best solutions during difficult situations.
- Creative and pro-active, with editorial skills and a sharp eye for details.
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to manage time for peak performance.
- Pleasant personality.