POSITION : SENIOR MANAGER, CROPS
DIVISION : AGRIBUSINESS
LOCATION : PUTRAJAYA
- Strategize planning and implementation of Agribusiness Crops projects approved at the ICC and/or Council Meetings.
- Lead, drive and manage the implementation of Agribusiness Crops projects progress and performance of the Anchor Companies.
- Collaborate with State and Federal agencies in securing land for new projects or private investments.
- Plan and manage together with the respective Manager on the budget OE and DE as well as budget utilization for each Agribusiness Crops project.
- Facilitate private investment in the crops value chain for domestic and export market whilst promoting and encouraging the adaptation of applied research and smart technology farming.
- Plan, develop and maintain strategic working-level partnership with Federal Government, State Governments, implementing agencies and local agencies to facilitate fast track review/approval process and project implementation.
- Monitor and ensure the agreed Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) and other contractual obligations are met.
- Identify and encourage investment in seeds and planting material development.
- Develop strategy that in line with the vision and mission of the Government or National Policies.
- Ensure sound corporate governance as well as proper conduct and compliance with all relevant authorities’ requirements and regulations.
- Lead and promote conditions for knowledge development, technology utilization and enhancement of professional.
- Coordination of programs to complement other cluster projects at the same time.
- Lead the preparation of all presentations and documents for Management, ICC & Council Meetings and approval.
- Provide direction to maintain effective and sustainable rapport with relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop, promote and ensure availability of competent, capable and motivated staff.
- Possess a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- Minimum ten (10) years of working experience in agriculture or other related sectors with management background, and/or strong experience in business consulting and/or corporate strategy.
- Technical knowledge and hands-on operational experience on crops farming projects would be preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- Strong networking is an added advantage.
- Mobile, flexible and willing to travel (local and overseas).
- Possess good strategic and stakeholder management skills.
- Able to multitask and work within tight deadlines.
- A good team-leader, committed and results-driven.
- Proactive, self-starter, and enthusiastic personality.
- Results driven, good stakeholder management, able to work as a team, committed, good deal and decision-making ability, possess strategic insight and able to manage performance and development.