POSITION : HEAD, INTEGRITY & GOVERNANCE
DIVISION : INTEGRITY & GOVERNANCE UNIT
LOCATION : PUTRAJAYA
- Manage all complaints/information on criminal misconduct in relation to corruption, abuse of power, embezzlement and any violations of the Organisation’s Code of Conduct and work ethics systematically.
- Ensure all complaints/information made to IGU to be addressed appropriately.
- Ensure the Complaint System is implemented effectively and efficiently.
Detection and Verification
- Detect and verify complaints/information on criminal misconduct in relation to corruption, abuse of power, embezzlement and any violations of the Organisation’s Code of Conduct and work ethics received.
- To carry out necessary actions toward complaints.
- Plan, develop and execute activities in order to inculcate and institutionalise integrity amongst all employees in ECERDC.
- To ensure implementation of the best governance in ECERDC as part of Anti-corruption, Integrity and Governance’s initiatives.
ECERDC Organisational Anti-Corruption Plan (OACP)
- To execute and monitor the ECERDC OACP Implementation Plan
a) ensure the action items as stipulated in the Implementation Plan are carried out timely, effectively and efficiently.
b) ensure compliance to the overall Implementation Plan by ECERDC employees and relevant parties.
Administrative and Reporting
- To administer IGU activities such developing annual plans, budgeting and getting approval from Audit Committee upon endorsement by Management.
- To report the implementation of IGU activities to ECERDC Audit Committee timely
- To report and update Secretariat, Bahagian Pengurusan Integriti Agensi (BPIA), Suruhanjaya Pencegahan Rasuah Malaysia (SPRM) and any other controlling bodies on IGU related matters as per requirement.
- To keep ECERDC Management updated on IGU activities and matters related to integrity and governance for their attention and action.
- Maintain good working relationship with relevant Government agencies/authorities and other related stakeholders.
- Ensure IGU related policy, procedure and processes are updated and current.
- To provide appropriate advice and support to ECERDC Management in matters that will improve integrity and governance for the organisation.
- Possess a Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in Accounting / Finance / Business Administration or any other related discipline from recognized University.
- Possess Certification of CeIO (Certified Integrity Officer) by Malaysia Anti-Corruption Academy (MACA).
- Minimum ten (10) years of working experience in Integrity/Risk Management/Audit.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in Bahasa Melayu & English.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and manage tight deadlines.
- Strong analytical mind and has a keen eye for details.
- Able to articulate solutions for problem-solving and good decision-making insight.
- Strong negotiation skills and stakeholder management.
- Pleasant personality.