POSITION : SENIOR MANAGER, INVESTMENT PROMOTION & STAKEHOLDER MANAGEMENT (GENERAL AND HEAVY MANUFACTURING)
DIVISION : INVESTOR MANAGEMENT
LOCATION : PUTRAJAYA
- Drive execution of investment promotion programme, projects, and initiatives effectively to meet investment targets.
- In relation to promotional activity:
- Develop strategy on cluster within the team
- Manage the generation of targeted investment leads through marketing plans for creating awareness about ECER
- Identify potential clients and promote industries with potential for development in ECER
- Conduct specific and facts finding missions abroad to attract foreign investment
- Conduct domestic specific missions to encourage expansion/diversification by the local players and continuous engagement with the industry to develop the industry and its ecosystem
- Organise specific seminars and conferences
- Organise briefing and dialogue with relevant industry associations to identify the roadblocks, direction and development of the industry
- Promote ECER industrial parks
- In relation to investor/industry
- Engage and facilitate individual investors within the team
- Monitor the development of approved projects within the team
- Handle specific enquiries relating to industry
- Coordinate, participate and facilitate the development of respective industries and policies with other ministries and agencies
- Participate in workshops and strategy sessions organised by other agencies, e.g. MITI, MIDA, BNM, MOF, State Governments, etc.
- Establish and foster good working relationship with relevant Government agencies/authorities, industry players, investors and other related stakeholders
- Review papers for:
- Industrial Park Management Committee
- ECER Incentive Package for incentive approval
- Ad hoc management papers related to Investments and cross-divisional efforts.
- Ensure secretariat duties for Jawatankuasa Promosi dan Penyelarasan Pelaburan Negeri and Jawatankuasa Kerja
- Demonstrate professionalism and effective leadership in developing a pool of competent, capable and motivated workforce.
- Create a conducive working environment that emphasizes on knowledge development, technology utilization and enhancement of team spirit among team members
- Develop and maintain good working relationship with relevant stakeholders (internal and external) including government agencies/authorities, industry associations and external agencies.
- Possess a Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration / Economics / Commerce / Law or any other related disciplines from a recognized University.
- Minimum ten (10) years of related working experience. Experience in marketing, investor management or relation especially in manufacturing, agriculture, tourism or other related sectors is an added advantage.
- Strong network among local & foreign business and investment community is an added advantage.
- High integrity, ethics and professionalism.