POSITION : SENIOR MANAGER, PROJECT MANAGEMENT OFFICE
DIVISION : CORPORATE STRATEGIC PLANNING
LOCATION : PUTRAJAYA
- Formulate and strategize the implementation plan of all projects and programs with respective divisions for the overall budget (RMK) and annual application of the Development Budget;
- Communicate and consolidate with respective divisions on annual project implementation plans and budget;
- Lead, monitor and oversee project implementation (on design, contract and construction matters) within specific budget and time frame required;
- Facilitate Project Teams to resolve implementation issues at Management and other Stakeholders’ level;
- Work closely with Project Teams and other functional divisions/departments within the organization for progress monitoring of the projects;
- Work closely with various divisions to fulfill the requirements of project delivery;
- Manage the activities and performance of Delivery Management Office (DMO) vis-à-vis implementation of projects by Project Teams;
- Monitor compliance of project management standards and guidelines;
- Oversee the preparation of reports analysis on progress against planned milestones, resource requirements (budget), issues and dependencies;
- Oversee the preparation of reports for internal and external stakeholders;
- Evaluate potential risks in relation to implementation of projects and programmes;
- Provide intervention measures for improvement of work processes;
- Plan and execute the agreed continuous improvement initiatives;
- Maintain good working relationship with relevant Government agencies/authorities and other related stakeholders;
- Execute strategic alliances and partnerships with industry players and government agencies to achieve the set objectives.
- Possess a Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in Civil Engineering, Architecture, Quantity Survey, Building Science, Construction Management or any other related discipline from a recognized University.
- Minimum ten (10) years of relevant working experience.
- Experienced in Project Management and PMP qualification would be an advantage.
- Strong skills in MS Project, Primavera, and Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to do analysis and application of collected data / information to resolve problems is highly required.
- Core competencies required are effective stakeholder management, results driven, team player and committed