POSITION : MANAGER, INTERNAL AUDIT
DEPARTMENT : INTERNAL AUDIT
LOCATION : PUTRAJAYA
- On an annual basis, prepare Annual Internal Audit Plans (by analysing corporate information, conduct/review on risk assessment and to propose auditable entities).
- Lead to execute audit programs assigned on a timely basis.
- Lead to prepare detailed audit approach and plan for each audit programmed assigned.
- Lead and coordinate to identify issues and develop corrective actions, providing value adding recommendations.
- Lead to produce Audit reports and communicate audit results to Management.
- Lead to perform follow-ups ensuring closures of issues.
- Lead to create and maintain Audit Files.
- Assist Head of Department (HoD) to provide support services for Audit Committee:
- Prepare Audit and Admin papers for presentation to AC.
- Coordinate compilation of AC booklets or digital papers in tablets for distribution to Audit Committee members.
- Coordinate preparation of meeting venues, allowances and refreshment.
- Draft minutes of meeting for assigned scope before finalisation of MoM by HoD.
- Propose to HoD the best option for resource planning and allocation.
- Support HoD for effective and efficient management of auditing activities, low cost, rapid execution in tandem with best practices.
- Review proposal of Annual Budget
- Support HoD to maintain good relationship with relevant stakeholders (External Auditors, Jabatan Audit Negara, Kementerian Ekonomi, etc.).
- To support HoD to execute at least one initiative a year for Internal Audit or ECERDC improvement.
- Perform any other tasks as and when assigned.
- Possess Bachelor’s degree in accounting / commerce from a recognized University.
- Possess qualified Internal Auditor Certifications is an added advantage.
- A minimum six (6) years of working experience in accounting or internal auditing at the managerial level.
- Audit experience in well established professional services firms will be an added advantage
- Excellent writing skills and verbal communication both in Bahasa Melayu and English.
- Possess strong analytical mind and has a keen eye for details.
- Good Risk Sensing and able to articulate solutions for problem-solving and good decision-making insight.
- Work commendably under pressure and able to meet tight deadline.
- Proactive, self-starter, and enthusiastic personality.
- Good people management skills besides the ability to learn and adapt quickly.
- A good team-leader, team-player, committed, agile and results driven.